Celebrity Skin in a top ranked skin care and med spa in Scottsdale! Visit us on Yelp and learn what our clients think about our professional and clinically-driven skincare services.
As a renowned Scottsdale skincare and laser specialist, Jennifer Swink has been featured in countless articles, magazines, and publications for her beauty expertise:
- Trends Magazine for Fraxel and Profraxional, Volume 27, 2010
- Trends Magazine for Airbrush Tanning, Volume 28, 2010
- Arizona Spa Girls Editorial, July 2008
- So Scottsdale, March 2006
- Voted New Times Best of Phoenix – Best Microdermabrasion, 2008
TV and Radio Appearances:
Calling on Jennifer’s skin care expertise, she has also appeared on the following local Phoenix, Arizona television and radio shows:
- Fox 10 News-Skin care Product Evaluations & Demonstrations
- News Channel 3 – Your Life A to Z, 2008
- Featured on News Channels 5, 10 & 15 for the charitable event Fostering Fashion 2007
- Featured guest on Dr. Hendricks Health Talk Radio Show (KFNX 1100)-Anti-aging and health
Jennifer is a Landmark graduate and is the founder of the charity Fostering Fashion which provides total makeovers including products and clothing to foster children living in group homes. Jennifer enlisted the help of the community and Skin Ceuticals, PCA, Cosmo Pro, Jane Iredale, Mary K Cosmetics, DDF, Layne Bryant, Claires, Old Navy and Bed Bath & Beyond to contribute to the needs of Arizona’s overwhelming number of foster children.