Microdermabrasion exfoliates dead skin cells to lighten and brighten your skin. Microdermabrasion leaves the skin soft and smooth instantly without any pain or downtime.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces brown spots, hyperpigmentation, liver spots, age spots, freckles / precancerous lesions
- Smooths coarsely textured skin
- Helps diminish appearance of acne and acne scarring
- Helps reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- Minimizes enlarged and open pores
- Allows for improved skin care product penetration
- It’s great for congested, stressed and/or sun-damaged skin!
Also referred to as the gentleman’s facial, the
Microdermabrasion Facial is a traditional European facial combined with microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion exfoliates dead skin cells to lighten and brighten your skin. Great for fine lines, brown spots and congested skin, Microdermabrasion leaves the skin soft and smooth instantly without pain or downtime.
This custom clinical facial consists of cleansing, light enzymes and microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin, and is great for all skin types. Enzymes digest and soften surface skin cells to enhance micro effectiveness. Extractions are performed if necessary. Powerful antioxidants and vital nutrients are applied to nourish the skin and fight free radicals.
A custom masque will be created to address individual needs and skin types. This treatment leaves the skin smooth, radiant, and soft to the touch, while addressing fine lines, congested pores and skin brightening.
Learn about Microdermabrasion
Skin Care Conditions that will benefit from Microdermabrasion:
- Acne in Adults and Teens / Acne scarring
- Brown Spots, Hyperpigmentation, Liver Spots, Age Spots, Freckles / Precancerous Lesions
- Ethnic Skin
- Fine Lines / Wrinkles / Laxity
Jennifer’s Microdermabrasion has been Ranked Best Microdermabrasion by Phoenix New Times!