Beautiful healthy skin doesn’t happen by luck!
Let’s cover this month’s top 3 tips to beautiful, healthy skin:
- Anti-inflammatory diet. It all starts with a healthy anti-inflammatory, plant-based (think 80/20) non-processed, organic diet. It really is important to avoid or limit sugar, refined carbohydrates, processed meat, and alcohol as much as possible – particularly if you suffer from acne.
- A consistent skincare regimen. It is my opinion that 99% of the population is doing nothing or too much of the wrong thing with their skin. Reading reviews on Google or Amazon and buying products that may or may not work with your individual skins’ needs is like representing yourself in court because you have watched a bunch of John Grisham or Michael Connelly (Lincoln Lawyer is my personal favorite) movies! In addition, mixing products blindly often leaves you unsure of which product is actually working or which one may be causing problems. The combination and strength of products and their active ingredients has everything to do with your skin’s success.
- Regular clinical skincare treatments. What is considered a “regular” routine? Every 4-6 weeks in a perfect world. If you have active acne, maybe every 3 weeks until you get your skin where it needs to be. If you have no skin issues and clinical customized skincare products, then maybe you can stretch that out a bit.
The bottom line is that many people waste a lot of money trying out random skincare products and still not achieve the results they desire. Seek out the advice of medical aestheticians and your dermatologist to ensure your skincare regimen and clinical skincare treatments are appropriate for your needs.
MARCH 2020 Treatment SPECIAL
Both microneedling and nanoneedling promote skin cell turnover, deliver serum infusion into the skin, stimulate the healing process, and improve fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial acne scars without downtime. Microneedling is a medical treatment and nanoneedling is a cosmetic facial treatment, and both are great “tools in the toolbox” to address a wide variety of skin concerns.
MICRO NEEDLING OR NANO NEEDLING $250 (REGULAR PRICE $300)
- One Microneeding OR Nanoneedling treatment. Not sure which treatment is best? Check out our post on microneedling vs. nanoneedling for more information.
- Microdermabrasion OR Chemical Peel
- Copper Peptides / Epidermal Growth Factor booster
Special pricing good for appointments through 3/31/2020!
March 2020 Product Specials
Receive 20% off when you buy at least 4 of the SkinCeuticals products below:
SkinCeuticals ANTI-ACNE REGIMEN
- PHLORETIN CF-Delivers advanced environmental protection, while reducing the appearance of discoloration.
- BLEMISH + AGE DEFENSE- Fights the formation of acne, minimizes blemishes, and reduces the signs of aging.
- DISCOLORATION DEFENSE- High-potency treatment serum for key types of discoloration such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks.
- HYDRATING B5 GEL- Replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion
- DAILY MOISTURE- Provides lightweight hydration to normal or oily skin, while minimizing the appearance of pores.(Additional products to consider Retinol and Physical Fusion SPF 50)
SkinCeuticals ANTI-AGING REGIMEN
- PHLORETIN CF – Delivers advanced environmental protection, while reducing the appearance of discoloration.
- H.A. INTENSIFIER- Corrective serum that amplifies hyaluronic acid levels to visibly improve skin’s firmness, texture and plumpness.
- A.G.E. EYE COMPLEX- reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and crow’s feet.
- A.G.E. INTERRUPTER- restores the appearance of elasticity and firmness impaired by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.)
- GLYCOLIC 10 RENEW OVERNIGHT- Nightime glycolic acid cream delivers a true 10%glycolic acid value to promote cellular turnover for healthy, glowing skin.
(Additional products to consider: Retinol, Discoloration Defense, and Physical Fusion SPF)