Curing Acne For Good
Jennifer’s Book: “Getting Clear”
Jennifer Swink’s book, Getting Clear: Everything You Need to Know to Cure Acne Quickly, Easily and Naturally, will provide answers as to why you have acne and how to cure it quickly, easily, naturally and for good!
Packed with the best strategies to defeat acne at its source, this essential guide includes:
- Why conventional methods of treating acne, rarely work long term and what to do instead.
- The best professional acne treatments and the pros and cons of each of them.
- How to choose the best skin-care products no matter your age or skin type.
- What foods you should avoid that lead to acne.
- How to detox your body easily to help eliminate acne.
- And, which nutritional supplements to take to support and maintain clear skin.
Don’t wait! This book with easy-to-follow tips and instructions for curing your acne without prescription drugs and their unpleasant side effects will give you exactly what you need to start clearing up your acne NOW!
I have struggled with acne since I was 13 years old. I’ve tried everything from antibiotics, various topical creams, birth controls, and even Accutane. Nothing worked. My acne was never severe, but it was always there. Before I got married last year, I decided to try a different route with my skin, and I went to Jennifer Swink. Jen was different from the start. She had me bring all of my skincare and makeup products to that first appointment, as well as a quick diet review to assess my skincare routine from the inside out. She offered helpful, tangible advice and then went to work on my skin. Three appointments later, my face was clearer than it had ever been. After 5 more months of regular visits, my skin was not only completely clear, it was smooth, even and, radiant. I was actually getting compliments on my skin! Thanks to Jen, I was able to go into my wedding day, happy and confident in my skin.
– Brianna Verderame –