what is microdermabrasion?
physical exfoliation treatment that removes dead skin cells and brightens skin!
Microdermabrasion is a type of physical exfoliation that removes dead skin cells leaving the skin immediately softer and smoother without any pain or downtime.
It also helps to brighten the skin by removing the top layers of old dead skin cells that are usually darker in color than fresher younger skin cells.
benefits of microdermabrasion
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces brown spots, hyperpigmentation, liver spots, age spots, freckles / precancerous lesions
- Smooths coarsely textured skin
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne and acne scarring
- Lessens the appearance of stretch marks.
- Helps reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- Minimizes enlarged and open pores
- Allows for improved skin care product penetration
- It’s great for congested, stressed and/or sun-damaged skin!
Microdermabrasion treatments may be done as a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with other facials and treatments. Combining microdermabrasion with other treatments not only enhances both treatments, but it causes a synergistic effect, creating a better result than either treatment alone.
custom services THAT INCLUDE MICRODERMABRASION
- New Client Consult
- New Client Consult Plus Treatment
- Microneedle Peel
- Microneedle Peel Face, Neck, Chest & Hands
- Exosome Microneedle Facial (Stem Cells)
- Celebrity Skin Medium Depth Peel
- VI Peel Face or Chest
- Hand Peel
- Body Peel
- The Works Facial with Celluma Light Therapy
- Celebrity Skin Signature Treatment + Light Therapy
- Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Facial with Celluma Light Therapy
- Microdermabrasion Facial with Celluma Light Therapy
- Men’s Facial with Celluma Light Therapy
- Back Facial with Celluma Light Therapy
- Express Back Treatment
- Any of the 20 Minute Treatments
* All microdermabrasion facials can and will be customized for your specific needs
Everyone’s skin is different. The best thing is to do is book a New Client Consult + Treatment to discuss and personalize your treatment with products to meet your individual needs.