What areas can Plasma Pen treat?
Most common areas that can be effectively treated with Plasma Pen:
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods
LIVE Plasma Pen Demonstration Video at Celebrity Skin
How much does the Plasma Pen treatment cost?
- Upper Eye With Crows Feet – $800
- Lower Eye With Crows Feet – $800
- Upper Eye Or Lower Eye Only – $600
- Neck – Starts At $800
- Vertical Lip Lines – $400
- And Many More Areas!
Spring Plasma Pen Special!
Book your Plasma Pen treatment for the lower eyes, upper eyes, or smile areas for $800 and get a complementary AnteAGE MD Stem/GF & Cytokines ($150 value!)
Offer valid through April 30, 2019.
What are the advantages of AnteAGE MD Stem/GF & Cytokines?
- Contains Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell derived cytokines
- Free of parabens, fragrances, and other artificial ingredients that may irritate the skin.
- Formulated with human stem cells derived from the body.
- Replenishs the body’s supply of stem cells.
- Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Helps to reverse cell damage by giving the skin the ability to heal itself.
- Rejuvenates the skin and makes it look younger and healthier.
- Ideal follow-up for procedures like Plasma Pen, laser therapy, dermabrasion, and microneedling.
- Suitable for all skin types, even in sensitive and acne-prone ski